Park Place Residences at PLQ is the residential condominium of Paya Lebar Quarter, a landmark mixed development located right in the heart of Singapore’s newest lifestyle neighbourhood. It is part of URA’s urban regeneration masterplan that will turn Paya Lebar into a new hip and cool happening place, fusing city style living with its own distinct east side ambience.
Artist’s Impression . Paya Lebar Quarter . Park Place Condominium
Paya Lebar Quarter (and Park Place Residences) occupies an enviable location next to the Paya Lebar MRT station that joins 2 MRT Lines: the East-West & Circle Lines.
It is being developed, constructed, and managed by Lendlease (Australia).
Do contact us to be kept posted on Park Place Residences at PLQ if you wish to know more about investing, or living here.
About Paya Lebar Quarter & Park Place Residences at PLQ
Paya Lebar Quarter is located at the junction of Sims Avenue & Paya Lebar Road. It is a huge mixed development on a site that straddles 2 adjacent land parcels. Main points:
- Total site area of 3.9 hectares.
- Total gross floor area of about 1.8 million square feet.
- Development value of approximately $3.2 billion.
- Construction started in January 2016, and is expected to complete end 2018 or early 2019.
What Paya Lebar Quarter will comprise:
- Total of 7 buildings, including 3 residential blocks.
- 3 Grade A office towers covering nearly 1 million square feet of best-in-class offices. Towers 1 and 2 will have 14 storeys each while Tower 3 will have 13 storeys.
- Complemented by a prime standalone 7-storey mall with over 340,000 square feet of dining, shopping, lifestyle, cinema and entertainment space.
- Park Places Residences at PLQ itself, comprising 3 residential towers of 429 homes, in a spacious, lushly landscaped setting.
Artist’s Impression . Park Place Residences at PLQ . Click to Enlarge
Park Place Residences at PLQ · Highlights
Summary of why this Park Place condominium is so attractive:
- It is undoubtedly in a very good location. Paya Lebar is on the fringe of the city, about 10 minutes drive to the CBD (Central Business District) and the Marina Bay Financial District.
- About 15 minutes drive to Changi International Airport.
- One big advantage is that it will have direct access, at basement & ground levels, to Paya Lebar Interchange MRT station that joins the Circle and East West MRT Lines, offering direct connections to over 60 MRT stops.
- As Park Place Residences is part of a huge mixed development, with high end offices and retail mall literally next door, it offers superb convenience on a daily basis. A prime example of maximising productivity and efficiency in a work, live & play environment, with F&B, shopping, supermarkets, banks & entertainment at the doorstep.
Artist’s Impression . Paya Lebar Quarter North Plaza . Park Place Residences at PLQ
- In addition, Park Place Residences has the distinct advantage of having its own tenant pool from the 3 Grade A office towers within the precinct. Investors who get a unit here won’t be short of good tenants. Especially since there are only 429 units for sale here (many of which are also being eyed by owner occupiers drawn to the convenience).
- The Paya Lebar area has historicity: it is close to the culturally rich communities of Katong and Joo Chiat. And perhaps closer to the hearts of Singaporeans, it is surrounded by the food havens that abound in these districts! The same factor that makes other developments around Katong, such as Meyerhouse, Nyon Amber, Amber Skye, and Liv at MB attractive too.
- This district has always been one of the most popular with investors and home-owners, given its convenience & proximity to town. The other recent launches in the Paya Lebar area are practically sold out: both Bartley Residences and Bartley Ridge are 100% sold; Botanique @ Bartley is over 98% sold. The new Park Place condominium is well-timed to meet fresh demand that has arisen since those launches.
- The Paya Lebar Quarter site also enjoys connectivity to highways like the KPE, PIE, ECP, and Nicoll Highway.
- Paya Lebar Quarter & Park Place Residences are being developed by Lendlease, a leading international property & infrastructure group with operations in Australia, Europe, Asia & the Americas, focusing on urban regeneration projects that transform spaces and cities.
Paya Lebar Quarter Condo . Park Place Residences Location . Click to Enlarge
Park Place Residences at PLQ · Contact Form
Please register here if you would like to be kept updated on Park Place Residences at PLQ.
Update: Park Place Residences is Sold Out. Thanks for visiting.